Lady Cilento Children's Hospital
501 Stanley Street
Queensland Australia 4101
Free taxi phones are located on levels 1 and 2. The taxi set down and pick-up point is outside hospital’s main entrance on Raymond Terrace.
There are more than 2,000 car spaces available in the hospital precinct, locations include:
- more than 650 spaces in the hospital basement car park
- more than 1,500 spaces in Mater’s Hancock Street car park
Both car parks are operated by Mater Health Services. For information about parking costs, visit the Mater Health Services website.
The Lady Cilento Children’s Hospital is within easy walking distances of regular bus, train and ferry services. For further information and timetables, see the Translink website or phone 13 12 30
- Bus: Mater Hill Busway Station, part of Translink’s South East Busway, is located on Stanley Street, approximately 100m from the LCCH.
- Train: South Bank Train Station is about 350m from the Lady Cilento Children’s Hospital. There are regular services to Roma Street Station’s Transit Centre, which is only two stops from South Bank. Trains also run frequently between South Bank Station and the Gold Coast.
- CityCat and City Ferry: Three ferry terminals located along Clem Jones Promenade at South Bank, approximately 500m from the hospital.
We have partnered with Swiss-Belhotel to offer our conference delegates convenient and affordable accommodation solution. Only a 4min to LCCH, take advantage of these special rates and book now with your event registration. Please don't hesitate to contact the conference organisers, Whitebrook Events, with any queries.